POLARIS RANGER 1000 6" LIFT KIT
POLARIS RANGER 1000 6" LIFT KIT
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020
Ride High with a 6â€ Lift
You want your Polaris Ranger 1000 to ride high and look awesome. With a SuperATV 6â€ Lift Kit, you can dominate on the trail and turn heads everywhere you go. It gives you a true 6 inches of lift and is easy to handle. You can tackle bigger obstacles, run bigger tires, and play harder than ever before.
Chromoly Steel A-Arms and a True 6â€ Lift
Thanks to precision engineering and careful testing, we make sure this lift measures true to size. Because when you want to go big, we know that being half an inch short matters. All that lift requires some serious strength to support, too. These A-arms are made with 1.25â€ diameter chromoly steel tubing. The tube walls are 75â€ thicker than stock and have extra cross bar supports. The tie rods are made with 7/8â€ solid chromoly bar and the lift brackets are made with heavy-duty steel. So you get to ride higher on suspension thatâ€™s virtually unbreakable.
This Ainâ€™t No Trailer Queen
This isnâ€™t a big lift that canâ€™t ride. The strength on this lift is overkill so that you can run monster tires and run it with a GDP Portal Gear Lift if you want to. You want to ride hard with the most extreme lift on the planet, so we built it to be unstoppable.
The stock Ranger 1000 feels good to ride. The suspension keeps your ride comfortable and the turning radius keeps you nimble. We preserved ride quality of the Ranger 1000 as much as possible when we designed this lift system. You donâ€™t need a football field to make a 3-point turn and you wonâ€™t break your back every time you hit a jump. Itâ€™s luxuryâ€¦ just 6 inches higher.
Rhino 2.0 or X300?
This suspension lift comes with Rhino 2.0 or Rhino X300 Axles. Which oneâ€™s for you? Rhino 2.0 uses larger components than stock and end-to-end chromoly construction to give it excellent strength at high articulation. Itâ€™s an incredibly solid axle that wonâ€™t break except in extreme situations. And they come with an 18-month warranty.
X300 Axles use 300M steel alloy in its construction to take that strength even farther. The unique shaft design flexes and returns to absorb torque loads that would break your CVs. Theyâ€™re built to withstand the worst abuse and most extreme rides on the planet. Plus theyâ€™re backed by a 3-year warranty!
- True 6â€ of liftâ€¯
- Clearance for up to 34â€ tires (up from 25â€ stock)â€¯
- 7â€ wider stance for increased stabilityâ€¯
- Compatible with OEM andâ€¯SuperATVâ€¯heavy-duty ball jointsâ€¯
- Preadjusted pivot blocks give you perfect camber out of the boxâ€¯
- UV resistantâ€¯Powder coated for increased durabilityâ€¯
- Lifetime warranty on A-arms and lift brackets!
X300 Axle Features:
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty â€” the industryâ€™s best axle warranty
Rhino 2.0 Features:â€¯
- 100% stronger than stockâ€¯
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formulaâ€¯
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!â€¯
- Heat Treatmentâ€¯
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatmentâ€¯
- Industry leadingâ€¯18-monthâ€¯warrantyâ€¯