POLARIS RANGER XP 900 6" LIFT KIT
POLARIS RANGER XP 900 6" LIFT KIT
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
6â€ of Lift Make Your Ranger XP 900 Better
Weâ€™ve taken the traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. With the Polaris Ranger XP 900, going big means you get to ride trails and mud pits that were impossible before. Our true 6â€ lift kit brings your UTV to a whole new level. We give you all that lift without killing your turning radius and without making the suspension stiff and painful. Itâ€™s smooth, maneuverable, tall, strong, and has clearance for up to 34â€ tires. Whether youâ€™re crossing ditches on the farm or shooting out rooster tails with your friends, this lift will elevate your ride.
A True 6â€ Lift Made with Chromoly Steel A-Arms
The perfect geometry of this kit ensures you get a true 6â€ lift that still feels good to drive, and the lift is solid strength from side to side and top to bottom. Our A-arms are made with 1-1/4â€ chromoly steel tubing. They're 75% thicker than OEM and are built with additional cross bar supports. Our tie rods are made with 7/8â€ solid chromoly bar and our lift brackets are made with 4.5 mm heavy-duty steel. Plus, you can choose between X300 and Rhino 2.0 axles for ultimate power and performance. At SuperATV, we know how to do lift kitsâ€”we can make them big enough to look awesome and strong enough to get wild.
Not a Trailer Queenâ€”Itâ€™s Built to Ride
We built this lift tough because we know you donâ€™t want to stop at just a 6â€ lift. You want monster tires, you want to stack it on top of a GDP Portal Gear Lift, and after that you want to ride hard. With our lift, you can. Itâ€™s not a trailer queen kind of lift, itâ€™s a lift for those that like to have their cake and eat it too.
Retains Turning Radius and Comfortable Suspension
We hate losing that oh-so-cushy feel of stock suspension when we move to a big lift kit as much as the next person. Luckily, we know how to angle our shocks and brackets perfectly to keep the suspension doing what itâ€™s meant to and keep you comfortable.â€¯
We also hate it when a lift kit requires a football field to turn around, thatâ€™s why we designed ours to keep your turning radius intact. This lift kit isnâ€™t just big and itâ€™s not just bulletproofâ€”itâ€™s luxury. Enjoy your smooth ride 6â€ higher.â€¯
Upgrade to X300
X300 axles use a 300M steel shaft and maximized CVs to give you superior performance and strength. The unique properties of 300M allow it to flex under load without breaking to absorb force that would normally destroy your CVs, diff, or transmission. Itâ€™s a tougher axle that also saves your drivetrain â€” itâ€™s exactly what you need to go big.
- Front and rear chromoly steel A-arms
- Front and rear shock brackets
- 4 SuperATV axles (X300 or Rhino 2.0)
- Heavy-duty tie rod kit
- Extended brake lines
- Sway bar assembly and links
- All hardware and installation instructions
- True 6â€ of lift
- Clearance for up to 34â€ tires (up from 25â€ stock)
- 7â€ wider stance for increased stability
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV heavy-duty ball joints
- Preadjusted pivot blocks give you perfect camber out of the box
- UV resistant Powder coated for increased durability
- Lifetime warranty on A-arms and lift brackets!
X300 Axle Features:
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty â€” the industryâ€™s best axle warranty
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision