POLARIS RZR XP 1000 7-10" RED LIFT KIT
POLARIS RZR XP 1000 7-10" RED LIFT KIT
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 LE : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks Edition (Gold) : 2017+
NOTE:Â If running stock wheels you will need 1" wheel spacers.
Why We Build It
Thereâ€™s no UTV quite as versatile as the Polaris RZR XP 1000 and no way to make it stand out better and stand higher, than with a 7-10â€ Lift Kit from SuperATV. So when youâ€™re ready to have the coolest looking machine around and start conquering those mud holes and rock gardens that are tripping everybody up, pick up SuperATVâ€™s 7-10â€ Lift Kit for the RZR 1000.
Perfect Lift, Perfect Strength
We like to make our lift kits tall, but itâ€™s no easy feat. Luckily weâ€™ve got over a decade of lift building experience, and it shows. Our 7-10â€ adjustable lift kit measure true-to-size whether you set it to 7â€ or the full 10â€ so you get every bit of clearance you need to run up to 36â€ tires. Plus our A-arms, trailing arms, and radius arms are all high-clearance as well so nothing on the trail will ever snag on your suspension.
Made with Chromoly Steel A-Arms
This true 7-10â€ lift is solid strength from side to side and top to bottom. Our A-arms are made with 1-1/4â€ chromoly steel tubing. They're 75% thicker than OEM and are built with additional cross bar supports. Our tie rods are made with 7/8â€ solid chromoly bar and our lift brackets are made with 4.5 mm heavy-duty steel. Plus, you can choose between X300 and Rhino 2.0 axles for ultimate power and performance. At SuperATV, we know how to do lift kitsâ€”we can make them big enough to look awesome and strong enough to get wild.
Most people assume that when you buy a big lift kit, you have to sacrifice drivability and comfort. Lucky for you we know how to make a kit that looks awesome but doesnâ€™t kill your turning radius or break your back.
Weâ€™re riders just like you and we hate compromise. So we didnâ€™t. Get SuperATVâ€™s 7-10â€ lift kit for you RZR XP 1000 and get strength, style, performance, drivability, and comfort.
Upgrade to X300
X300 axles use a 300M steel shaft and maximized CVs to give you superior performance and strength. The unique properties of 300M allow it to flex under load without breaking to absorb the force that would normally destroy your CVs, diff, or transmission. Itâ€™s a tougher axle that also saves your drivetrain â€” itâ€™s exactly what you need to go big.
This kit is designed to work with the stock shocks on your Polaris RZR XP 1000.
Kit includes our Steering Stop Kit. It is designed to help prevent tire rub by limiting the amount of steering wheel turn. Also helps to save your axles by preventing too hard of a turn when reversing under hard throttle.
- Front A-arms
- Made of chromoly steel alloy
- Rear trailing arms
- Fully adjustable
- 1" rear offset
- Rear radius arms
- Heim joints for full adjustment
- (4) axles included (X300, Rhino 2.0, or Rhino)
- Includes UHMW bushings
- Extended brake lines
- 5-1/2" increase in front track width to increase stability
- 6" increase in rear track width to increase stability
- All necessary hardware for easy install
- Lifetime warranty On all A-arms
- Does not include ball joints
- Run up to 36" tires
X300 Axle Features:
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty â€” the industryâ€™s best axle warranty
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision